Subject: Dynamic Motion Module
From: [email-masked] (Jennifer Day-Elgee)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 1994 21:21:11 +1600

Hi folks!  This is my first post to this list.  I have been following it
for about 3 months, and finally I have a question for you all.

I am a new user of Lightwave.  Recently my company purchased the "Dynamic
Motion Module" by Positron Publishing.  I have spent a week trying to get a
simple scene with 6 dominoes to work properly, with no success.  Whenever I
load the scene into DDM, the dominoes will appear either way above the
ground surface (when they have been carefully placed resting ON the ground
in LW) or inside the ground.  Also, only one dominoe has been given motion
intially, but the others all move of their own accord...sometimes because
gravity is pulling them "down" to the surface of the ground. It is very
frustrating.

Has anyone managed to get this program to actually work?

Jennifer Day-Elgee

Jennifer Day-Elgee, VE9AO       |    Internet:   [email-masked]     |
                                | ____________________________________  |

Day-Elgee Communications        |   Insanity is hereditary;  you can    |
R.R. #2                         |      get it from your children.       |
Moncton, N.B.                   |                     - Sam Levenson    |
E1C 8J6                         |  ___________________________________